Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Introduction to 'Tanner Talks'

      Hello visitors, I am Tanner Widomski and I am the creator of this blog, 'Tanner Talks'.  I am a sophomore at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania.  I am in the major of Sport Management at SRU.  I am a die-hard Cleveland sports fan (Browns, Indians, and Cavaliers) and I would definitely be interested in working with either of the three teams in my future.  This blog will be about all three of these sports as a whole: Football, basketball, and baseball.  I know a lot about these three sports since I have followed them closely for the majority of my life.  If you are interested in the NFL, NBA, and/or MLB, then this is the blog for you!

3 comments:

  1. What kind of career in the sports industry would you want to pursue with any of these three teams?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something with communications (announcing, media, public relations, etc)

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete